Followers

BATTLECAM DOES HAVE A TERMS OF USE :-)

THIS BLOG IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. CERTAIN THINGS WRITTEN HERE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, UNLESS OF COURSE YOU'RE EITHER INSANE OR A BLOODY IDIOT. I AM DESCRIBING THINGS AS I SEE THEM. SOMETIMES I USE HUMOR AND ABSURDITY, NOT EVERYTHING IN HERE IS REAL. I'M NOT SOME BUTTHURT CASTER WHO IS TRASHING THE SITE OR OTHER CASTERS IN ORDER TO FEEL BETTER OR GET REVENGE. I AM ONLY DRAWING PARALLELS BETWEEN WHAT GOES ON WHILE CERTAIN PEOPLE CHAT IN THE CHAT BOX AND WHAT GOES ON IN REAL LIFE WITH SADISTIC CRIMINALS AND OTHER SOCIETY MISFITS. NOT EVERYONE IN CHAT QUALIFIES. THANK GOD! THERE ARE A LOT OF VERY INTERESTING CHATTERS WHO MAKE THE CHATBOX FUN AND THERE ARE TIMES WHEN ONE CAN EVEN HAVE A SEMI-NORMAL CONVERSATION IN THERE. I PERSONALLY THINK THAT UNLESS YOU'RE VOTING, CHATTING AND CAMMING UP, YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE FULL BATTLECAM EXPERIENCE. IT MIGHT BE A LOT MORE FUN IF YOU ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE SITE BY BEING ON CAM. ESPECIALLY NOW WHEN PEOPLE ARE GETTING PAID TO CAST! I LOVE BATTLECAM AND THAT IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY I STARTED WRITING THIS BLOG. THE WHOLE CONSPIRACY THING DIED OUT WHEN I FIGURED OUT ONE VERY CRUCIAL DETAIL THAT I HAD BEEN WONDERING ABOUT FOR A LONG TIME. SO NOW IT'S BASICALLY ALL ABOUT HOW I SEE BATTLECAM AND NOTHING MORE.

Important definitions

A cyber bully is someone who uses cruel statements about one's family, health condition, personal matters and other important parts of a person's life in order to make them suffer on camera until they either stop camming up or hurt themselves.

A troll is someone who picks on casters by telling them things such as ''your hair looks like shit'', ''your makeup looks like you have sex for money'', ''your voice sounds like a squirrel'' and things that don't really have the power to make anyone feel the urge to hurt themselves.

Cyber bullies want to destroy. Trolls just want to play.

I HAVE NEVER BULLIED ANYONE. I HAVE TROLLED A LITTLE, BUT NEVER TO THE EXTENT OF HURTING ANYBODY :-) I STAND BY MY WORDS.

Camwhores are women who take their clothes off and masturbate on camera for money or otherwise. Camwhores do public displays of sexual activity such as showing genitals and breasts in a sexual manner. CAMWHORE IS A DEROGATORY TERM USED TO DEFINE WEBCAM MODELS WHO ARE MAKING THEIR MONEY LEGALLY AND NOT STEALING. IT'S SAD THAT'S HOW PEOPLE WANT TO DEFINE EVERY GIRL WHO GETS ON CAMERA THESE DAYS.

There are girls who do it on battlecam and I am not saying they're whores for doing that. There's slutty nude and artsy nude. When Kassette was nude on battlecam, she was a beautiful vision of art. I don't consider Cazul, Notorious or Rockabetty whores for showing boobs either. They were entertaining the viewers and they are not promiscuous women. The definition of a whore is exactly that: either a promiscuous woman or a woman who has sex for money.


Whores are women who have sex with multiple partners.
People like to throw the word around without checking the definition. Wearing a bikini and singing a song are not activities that describe a whore.

Dumb whores are women who not only have sex with multiple partners but they also lack intelligence. They are women who are incapable of typing coherent sentences. Their sentences usually lack important elements such as verbs. I'm neither dumb nor a whore.

Self confident women are able to go on cam without being ashamed. Whether they get good or bad reviews, they switch the camera off and still feel good about themselves. Dumb whores need the validation from the crowd. They're usually women who have problems dealing with their appearance. A self-confident woman can weigh 300 pounds and feel beautiful, whereas a woman who lacks self-confidence will weigh 100 pounds and still feel like shit. It's all relative.



Is that a conspiracy in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Systematic Trolling is still going on, but a lot less successful than before

There are still a poor half a dozen imbeciles working hard to keep the hatred alive on battlecam. I remember  a time when a caster would show his or her face on cam and 25-40 trolls would be attacking with all kinds of insults. Nowadays there are people trying to have semi-normal conversations in chat, broadcasters trying to battle at times and at other times trying to get to know one another and the sad little group of trolls trying to bring back the glory days of when they could destroy a broadcaster and get him or her to NEVER show his or her face again on cam. Sadly for these idiots, there are way too many new people coming in and wanting to be on TV, meet other people, have a good time and the last thing on their minds is to insult and try to destroy others. Good luck with the systematic trolling, Trolls! It isn't working anymore.
Funboy, RIPDAMAX, Satellite2, Supokeimer, babyfacekilla, racistlunatic a.k.a. sweetlunatic, Drifter and IndirectGenie, Steven (BCRV) and a few others are still trying hard to keep the hatred alive. They will alternate moments when they try to build a rapport with the casters by throwing a few compliments out there to see if they can fool casters into believing they changed. It is a technique for systematic trolling largely used by ZODD, who has used SEDUCE, DESTROY, APOLOGIZE AND CONFUSE for the past 3 years and sometimes he has been successful. The motivation behind this ''higher level of trolling'' can sometimes be bitterness, racism, dissatisfaction with one's own life, loneliness and the lack of courage to go on cam themselves that moves these trolls to basically lose the tip of their fingers as they try to ''troll people off'' and exert some sort of power because in their own lives, they have none.

I can't be sure whether the names above and the several other names I mention on this blog throughout the time I've been writing it all belong to different people or if they're just a couple of people with several usernames. RacistLunatic's motivation is entirely racism. Lily had banned her several times for her racial slurs. It's incredibly sad to see someone with such a beautiful face, extremely beautiful exterior have such a putrid soul to be a hardcore racist in the year 2013.

Nowadays she knows better than to throw the N word and other more explicit forms of racism out there, but she's still at work. The prohibition of the N word and racially explicit slurs leads people to use subtler forms of racism and pretty much embellish their sentence patterns with a myriad of racially charged statements that may go unnoticed by Censors and mods simply because they're not saying it ''straight up''. 

I've been observing what goes on in the chatbox for the past three years. A lot of the interactions between people in the chat box have changed considerably. There are times of the days when there are NO ATTACKS, NO SYSTEMATIC TROLLING, NOT EVEN A MILD TOUCH OF MOCKERY to be found. Then someone calls the PROFESSIONAL TROLLS and CYBER BULLIES on call and they turn on their computers, some of them using two or three accounts at a time to make sure the place looks like a BATTLE FIELD. Yet, I still say: I AM ON BATTLECAM FOR THE CAM, NOT FOR THE BATTLE.

This text I wrote by no means implies that Filmon or Alki David is paying people to troll. However, I do believe there's a system to the hatred that goes on in chat at certain times of the day (when this group of people is awake and have nothing better to do than to try to attack others).

Even in War, there are rules. I say I'm fair game when it comes to people trolling me. I've taken the most abuse any other female has ever taken on that site still keeping my head up and never giving up the cam because it's my hobby and a group of idiots is not going to keep me from doing something I like. When people start to attack my family and bring in my daughter into the mix, I draw a line and lately the Censors have been very good at banning people who cross the line with their trolling.

I will dedicate another post to when mods became Censors and how it has changed the landscape of the site, through my perspective. As I always emphasize: this are only my thoughts about battlecam. I'm not claiming to know EXACTLY what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.